Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Our Futures Were Written With Crayons In Coloring Books

Here is the original sketch from my sketchbook.


I wanted to try something in black and white in photoshop for a little bit of value practice, so here is a sketch I colored.
...or blackandwhited.
Or whatever.
This little girl saw that her dad was zonked out on the couch after a long day at work, so she decided to make a pretty picture for him to surprise him when he'd wake.


The title of this blog is brought to you by "Next to Me" by Sleeping at Last
Other songs I have been listening to lately:

---------------------
Sorry, guys--I was supposed to post this over the weekend, but I was busy with some fun plans and CRUD LOADS of school work.
I went to see Imagine Dragons with a close friend and it was awesome. We weren't too close to the front and I only had my phone camera, but here's a picture from our adventure!
SO GOOD!

Atlas Genius opened for them. I like them, too -- Check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. Posted by a true Daddy's girl!
    This is awesome, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my daddy! (Also, my Auntie and Unca)
      Thank you <3

      Delete