Thursday, May 2, 2013

All Night {House Sketches}


Some houses out of my head just because...houses.

Admittedly, the treehouse one was kinda inspired by Tarzan. I've watched that movie four times in the past week and a half. It's such a beautiful and vibrant movie! One of my favorites, to be sure!

These and more sketches have just been sitting in my sketchbook for over a week--I just haven't gotten around to posting them.
There were some expected events that came up in my life that had to take precedence over blog posts!
But now I have a little more time, so expect my regular two posts a week from here on out :)


Just a few of my several favorite tunes to listen to in these past couple weeks:


Oh, P.S., if you guys didn't hear, I had the honor of being accepted into the Illustration BFA Concept Track! I have a lot I need to learn and I can't wait to work with such a talented faculty.
 Just one step closer to living the dream!

2 comments: