Friday, August 2, 2013

Yellow Red Sparks {Summer Sketch Sessions}

Hey! Still working on commissions. A little behind because first it was my birthday and I went on adventures, then I got a little sick and slept more than usual.
Such is life. . . but all is well!
The majority of these people are based on people I have been seeing around.
My favorite person I saw is the little girl in the hat with a  "sun allergy." I saw her among swimsuit-clad kids at the Seattle Center fountain. She was COMPLETELY shielded from the sun except for her hands. I don't know if it's a fact that she's allergic to the sun, but I really want her to be because I think that's interesting and endearing...in a weird way.
I have more sketches that I am in the process of coloring!

SOMEDAY I'll finish one of my ideas with a background...Goal: next blog post.

What I've been listening to:
Save Me - Gotye

3 comments: