Saturday, June 14, 2014

Youth [Self Portrait & Stuff]

Self portrait. Because I haven't done a proper one since I was, like, eight (proper being a fluid concept in this case), and because I need practice, and because other reasons.

I'll probably either add more to this post later or...just make a new post. Whatever. New art will be coming soon. Commissions or what have you.


Oh, and sometimes I draw little things for my cousins at family dinners. Often I forget to take pictures, but here are some things.



Some music that I've been diggin' on. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Your work brings the spirit to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your BLOG brings the spirit to my soul. I love you, Dani! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Whew 8 year old Karly is making me blush! ;)
    Nice work!! All of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! This comment made me blast laugh really obnoxiously.
      8-year-old Karly is quite the looker, isn't she? She makes me blush, too.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love your self portrait. You are very real, classy and fun. The work is very magical and reminds me of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete