Wednesday, July 30, 2014

To Whom It May Concern [Commissions & Some Etceteras]

                                                   
I tried keeping loose with some word art things.
The quote about love is by Zora Neale Hurston. Favorite.
I made a banner for my friend's website. She is an AMAZING seamstress and fashion designer. Her clothes are to DIE for! Check her out.
Here are some ideas/process of making the banner.
More to come later.

Some songs I like as of late:
Concrete Wall (RAC Mix) - Zee Avi
Where No One Goes - Jonsi 

2 comments:

  1. Karly! You crack me up hardcore, why didn't we ever hang out while I was still in P town? Keep up the wonderful designs, I always love seeing how colorful and fun all your illustrations are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Renee. Thank you. Thank you. I don't worship idols, but if I did, it would be you and your art. You are a QUEEN.

      Delete